Thursday, December 9, 2010

What Next?

After Krista left I decided to stick around in BA for a bit longer. I was getting a great rate at the hostel America del Sur and had met some lovely friends. Unfortunately. Both Vanessa and Britten were at the tail end of their trips when I met them so after a few, short but fun-filled days, we said goodbye. I shared a dorm with two guys from Arizona, Kevin and David, and got along with them really well (even though I had requested an all female room…?) Britten´s friend Juan and I had also been hanging out quite a bit. The city of Buenos Aires was growing on me more and more every day so when I got an email from Leonie saying that her gal Anabella was offering to rent me her apartment for two weeks at whatever price I could consciously pay. My thoughts drifted from hopping from hostel to hostel every couple days to establishing myself in one location for a few weeks where I would be able to learn Spanish. It would be great to be in a setting where I would be able to practice daily. I didn´t have a plan for my next move but the more I thought about it the more inclined I was to stay for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment