Friday, December 10, 2010

The Absolute Best Thing Carly Has Ever Written

Again directly copied from Carly´s blog.

¨ Ben’s sandwich face
Posted on September 14, 2010 by carlyjk

Just remembered about the face Ben was pulling when we stopped to get the biggest sandwich I have ever seen during the bike ride. It was like a luxe Subway, ten times bigger than a regular one with extra relish. I looked over at Ben whilst I was eating mine and he had his glasses on, one eye screwed shut and the other kind of fixed on the sandwich like the thing had a gravitational pull on his eye. He was chewing it like a dog chews a meaty bone. I had to look away so I wouldn’t choke on my sandwich laughing.
¨
maybe it will help you to imagine it if you look at a picture of Ben. hahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment