Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mini Visual Update

Ok, I get the hint, I will be posting pictures very soonish. But for now, if you would like a better visual of where I am and where I will be living for the next month and a half then just look here:

http://www.chullpas.uhupi.com/

I currently reside in my own private bungalow here at the lovely Las Chullpas. I help Chalo (manager of the quaint bed and breakfast) with this and that around Las Chullpas in exchange for a quite reasonable rate for my accommodations. My days are generally filled with walks to the markets in Urubamba, lessons in natural medicine with Leonie (owner of Las Chullpas and an amazingly knowledgeable and experienced woman), the obligatory and very necessary Spanish lessons and general explorations of my surroundings. I have stories and much more exciting updates that will follow shortly but for now check out Las Chullpas and the beautiful (but FREEZING cold) place where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment