Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pictures of My New Hobby

As I walk through Peruvian city after Peruvian city, I notice one trend that stands out amongst the rest. There is an insane overabundance of absolutely terrifying mannequins in all Peruvian cities I have visited. I have yet to conclude the precise reasoning behind the desire to use these creatures to advertise your wares. Perhaps I am just naive to the allure of it all. Here are a few pictures to give you a taste of the beauties in my neck of the woods.



Or copy and paste the link below to view the full album:

http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/Scooby_Tuesdays/Terrifying%20Mannequines%20of%20Peru/

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. I love the collection. Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is totally creepy. I would consider staying inside after dark instead of running into one of these beauties in a dark alley!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete