Monday, May 17, 2010

Comida

This morning I woke up hungry and wanted a little something something before my run. In the kitchen I found something like said Quaker and gave the impression of a porridge similar to oatmeal or maybe more like cream of wheat. That sounded perfect so I quickly prepared the stuff and came to the immediate conclusion that either my Spanish isn´t quite to the point where I can follow a recipe or that eating sticky apple flavored paste is what all the cool kids do in Peru... Either way, I don´t feel like a cool kid...

2 comments:

  1. Hello Peru ! enjoying your blogs.(Maybe you won't need a seatbelt - lots of people in a car keeps the shifting about to a minimum while you zoom through red lights.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajaja- i tried that too and when I came home I introduced cream of wheat to sebastian. He of course liked it but said it would be better with a ton of sugar.:) oh eenie I miss you already

    ReplyDelete