Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Not a fan of French keyboards

I'm in the south of France these days soaking up the beauty of Monaco and near by cities. let me tell you that Grace Kelly knew what she was doing when she became the princess of Monaco. Holy smokes, it is beeeeeautiful here!!! Ash and I met some silly new friends while staying at a hostel in Cap D'ail (next to Monaco) and spent the next 4 days hiking, drinking wine, exploring (even went to a perfume museum in Grasse), visiting Monaco, swimming, cliff jumping and obvi eating delicious food!!! internet is spendy and the keyboard looks like someone dropped it and all the keys fell off then a three year old replaced them in a totally irrational order. Because of this my post is short but later will tell of our awesome train rides, the random fancy hotel in Marseille and our new adventure as we begin to explore Provence. We are currently looking for a place to rent bikes and go wine tasting! btw if u r reading this u should email me and let me know what is going on in ur world. <3

1 comment:

  1. Hola EENIE. I stalked you through your blog...Missing you so much! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I can't wait to see your sweet face & hear your stories in person.
    I love you so much & think about you so so much.
    Love,
    Louda

    ReplyDelete